This is in preparation for the new windows I made today.
I made a paper template and cut the new bolt on windows out of smoked Lexan. After cutting them out with my jig saw I sanded the edges and drilled holes. The hose are for the 10-32 bolts I picked up today from Laurie’s Fasteners.
After drilling the holes in the Lexan I taped the windows in place and drilled the holes into the cabin top for the bolts.
My project was cut short by rain and I thought I had a caulking gun here. Seems it’s in the shop. So tomorrow I will install the Lexan using silicone and bolts. I really don’t like using silicone on a boat but the way these windows have to be installed it’s all I can use.